rdxLOCK WORM Software
Software for Regulatory Compliance Archiving
is a software solution from Tandberg Data that enables RDX® WORM Media to be used as a storage device for regulatory compliance archiving (WORM), where data must not be deleted or overwritten.
Tandberg Data's software itself is downloadable for free and provides infinite or fixed period WORM (Write Once, Read Many) data retention.
RDX WORM media include a software licence linked to RDX Media and capacity.
is an ideal add-on for existing or new applications like:
- Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM)
- Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Finance Data
- Data Logging
- Patient Files like PACS
- Video and Voice recording
See also our RDX WORM Media page!
- Provides WORM data protection on RDX media
- Transparent archive application integration
- Definable WORM retention time
- Enhanced Security Mode, for additional protection
- Verified Retention Clock, protects WORM data retention time on RDX media
- Compatibility with Tandberg Data RDX QuikStor drives and RDX QuikStation disk arrays
- For Windows operating systems Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Free download
- 60-day trial of the full functionality*
RDX Technology Overview
RDX technology is an economical and easy-to-use removable disk-based storage system for small and medium-sized businesses. The technology combines the best of tape—reliability, portability, long archive life and low cost with the best of disk—speed, random access and ease of use.
The Tandberg Data RDX® QuikStor™ stores data in minutes rather than hours, and allows users to search files randomly and retrieve data in milliseconds. The RDX QuikStor is compatible with common file systems and backup applications and is available with AccuGuard™ deduplication software that automates backups for users.
Today’s RDX-based solutions include single dock systems; LAN-attached disk-based appliances; and RDX® QuikStation™ and RDX® QuikStation™ 4 disk arrays. RDX systems are used by organizations for data storage, backup, archive, disaster recovery and cloud seeding, among other applications.
*Data will not be accessable after 60 days unless a valid RDX WORM media with licence will be purchased and installed
|No images were found for this product.|
Currenty not available
Software Compatibility List (PDF) Version July 2016