RDX Removable Disk Media
The RDX® Technology is a disk based removable media storage-system which offers the best of disk, like fast random access performance, high transfer rate and data reliability and the best of tape, like removability and portability, long archival life and affordability. It consists of a RDX drive and RDX media, which are fully forward and backward compatible.
RDX media is offered in three different versions:
- HDD-based versions with capacities from 500GB to 4TB
- SSD-based versions with capacities from 128GB to 256GB
- WORM (write once, read many) media with capacities from 500GB to 1TB
RDX is a backup standard in the SMB environment and already over 2.5 million RDX media have been shipped worldwide with a capacity of more than 1.2ExaByte. As Tandberg Data is the technology owner of RDX, also many major OEMs have decided to add the RDX technology into their portfolio.
Unique Media Design
- Rugged, reliable and removable
- Easy and unsophisticated handling
- Never become obsolete with full forward and backward compatibility
- Media qualification with business grade disk-drive selection processes
Please see all three RDX media versions to choose your best fit: