Reliable, High-capacity Tape Drives
The LTO technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's 8-generation roadmap, with four generations (LTO-2/3/4/5) available today, makes LTO a clear choice for small to medium businesses.
- Capacity: 1.5 / 3.0TB (native/compressed)
- Performance up to 1.0 TB/hr (compressed).
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching, reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- LTO WORM (write once, read many) for regulatory compliance
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty
The Tandberg Data LTO-5 full-height (FH) drive brings enterprise-level performance to small and medium businesses at an affordable price. The Tandberg Data LTO-5 FH drive features high capacity of 1.5TB (native) and a Dynamically variable adaptive tape speed to match host data rate from 47-120MB/sec (native) to match host transfer speeds, providing maximum data throughput and reduced backup and restore times.
The LTO-5 FH drive supports the encryption of data. The AES 256-bit hardware encryption offers customers increased security and maximum protection of data at no additional cost. The LTO-5 FH tape drives supports WORM functionality (Write Once, Read Many), which prevent the over-writing or deletion of written data, to comply with various data protection regulations.
Tandberg Data's LTO drives are backed by more than 30 years of experience in linear tape technology research, design and manufacturing.
The Tandberg Data LTO-5 FH ships with Symantec's Backup Exec QuickStart software, embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support. (Backup Exec QuickStart software is only supplied with kitted products)
The Tandberg Data LTO-5 FH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended. For more information on media compatibility, click here.